I am putting together a few important headlines around the Quantified Self movement every month, let me know in the comments if there is an important headline I missed out. Here are some interesting Quantified Self headlines & articles from November:
– Are you being misled by your Quantified Self? (Source)
– The Middle Ground: Is it possible to lifelog with the iPad? (Source)
– Wearable tech weaves it’s way into learning (Source)
– Narrative lifelogging gets a stay of execution as the company considers restarting production (Source)
– From my poop to my period, I tracked everything I possibly could on my phone (Source)
– Habit’s blood tests will pinpoint your perfect meals (Source)
Apart from these headlines, the Quantified Self Conference 2017 in Amsterdam was announced! You can read more about it on quantifiedself.com.